Live in the Moment

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at 4:26 PM
"Life is not the amount of breaths you take its the moments that take your breath away." This is one of my favorite quote that inspire me throughout my life.

I am not a big fan of "life" before this, I never really enjoy my life, therefore I never learn to appreciate people around us. Till something happened in my life, then I only realised how naive and stupid I was before. Yet, regrets bring nothing, but only sorrow and sadness. Mistake plays important role in life, it will help you to become a better person. No matter how big was the mistake, do not ever hate your past, because of what you had gone through, you are better person that before.

Before this, I am a person that so passionate about my life. However, people tends to forget who they are and take the wrong path in life. And I was one of them. But thanks to Orientation, it help me to recall who I am and who I was before. I stopped being so obsess with "Dota" where I spend 19 hours of my day playing it. I stopped smoking. Thanks to all passionate OCs, without you all, I won't able to find myself back.

Right now, I just want to live my life to the fullest. Yesterday was totally awesome. From supper end up in the Port Dickson. Sharing and listening by the seaside, with the accompany of moonlight and the sea waves, not to forget the guitar sound and laughters of everyone. Glad that you guys able to make it. Thanks to Alvin, Ken, and Chui Chui. Without you guys driving, yesterday might just be a dream. To those who came, let the passion continue to live in your heart, most importantly, share the passion with people around you!~

The art of life is to live in the present moment, and to make that moment as perfect as we can by the realization that we are the instruments and expression of God Himself.

3 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:

    hey, this is a beautiful post. :) im glad you decided to quit smoking. keep it up with passion! i'll never forget these times. remember me always k? *hugz*

  2. Ezzudden Says:

    Steve,how could u go to PD without invited me n others....
    i also want to go PD :(

    wah..so hebat ar u..can play dota for such a long time..

    i wish i can stop smoking too..:(

  3. alFaisal Says:

    It is beautiful right, when life itself 'taught' us how to appreciate her.

    "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."-Abraham Lincoln


    -Edry-

Steve's Soulshop | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com